Applications are now open for BFI Network x BAFTA’s development programme for directors and writers working towards their first feature.
There are 150 places open and when selected you will receive the following:
- Priority tickets to bespoke events looking at creative and technical topics and key challenges.
- Bespoke roundtables with BAFTA-nominees and BAFTA-identified new talent
- Bespoke networking events with guests including BAFTA members, BAFTA-identified new talent & industry partners
- Opportunity to apply for mentoring
- Live and online networking with ‘below the line’ talent across departments
- A monthly newsletter outlining upcoming events and opportunities
- Access to a selection of tickets to BAFTAs wider learning and new talent programme, including masterclasses, events, screenings and Q&As
- Access to podcasts of all events, just in case you miss something
- Travel bursaries towards attending BAFTA Crew events anywhere in the UK
To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
Writers, directors and producers must be actively working towards a debut feature and meet one of the following:
- received funding for a feature or short film from BFI NETWORK/film fund
- been commissioned or premiered on an online or broadcast platform
- made a short that has been selected as a NETWORK pick.
- have a broadcast credit in the last two years
- made a short film which has screened at a BAFTA-recognised festival in the last four years
- For writers only: one piece of full length theatre work performed professionally in the UK.
If you’ve read the criteria and FAQ and you’re ready to apply, then click HERE
DEADLINE: MON 23RD APRIL