An interesting opportunity has arisen for a performer to join a team of actors and puppeteers for a family show about women’s suffrage involving physical theatre, audience interaction and puppetry!
The details are as follows:
- You must be available for rehearsals 24th-28th September, 2 performances on 29th September (in two different places)
- Locations for rehearsals will be Walthamstow and other locations across East London
- Interviews/auditions will take place in Walthamstow on Tues 18th September
- £560 inclusive for learning lines, meeting director, 30 hours of rehearsals across 4/5 days, a tech rehearsal and 2 performances on 29th Sept
- Subsequent performances are paid at a daily rate that’s dependent on the number of shows (1 performance £100, 2 performances £160, 3 performances £210)
- After the 29th September there are a minimum of 4 additional performances to take place over weekends in October (dates aren’t confirmed but will possibly be Friday afternoon/evening) so it would be great to be available for this period.
- Each performance requires puppetry and live acting so a good degree of physical fitness and manual dexterity are required.
- Previous experience of puppetry isn’t required, but a willingness to learn the art is essential
If this interests you send an email including your CV an/or Spotlight link (if you have one) to email@example.com