We’re currently looking for 2 writers to join for our platform! If you’re successful, you will be responsible for featuring the right content in line with our brand and ethos.
Whether this is a creative post on the latest rising stars, an article on something that you’re passionate about or our views on the UK Film and TV industry in general; this is your chance to be an authority on the UK Film and TV industry from our culture!
A full breakdown of what you’d be doing is as follows:
- Writing relevant content for our website (1-4 articles per month)
- Creating editorial features on our industry
- Identifying new talent to highlight
The ideal candiate will have the following:
- A background in creative writing (atleast 1-2 years)
- A keen interest in the BAME aspects of the UK Film and TV industry
- Extensive knowledge on BAME talent (both established and emerging) across the UK Film & TV industry
- A creative writing voice
- Ability to work as part of a creative team
If this is of interest to you please send a cover letter, stating why you’d be suitable for this role and what you’d bring to Your Cinema, along with examples of own projects (written or non-written) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘Creative Writer: [FULL NAME]’
Deadline: Friday 3rd July 5.00PM
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com