Currently we’re looking for an apprentice to join our team! If you’re interested in shooting and editing an array of scenes, films, short docs and more this role is for you! It’s paid and the job spec is below:
JOB SPEC: JUNIOR CONTENT PRODUCER
This position will be a core role working on a variety of different types of content with the opportunity to be on-set of their productions each month.
- Editing scenes and short films
- Editing long-form video content (interviews and live Q+As)
- Creating social media trailers and scheduling them
- Reviewing content against specified briefs
- Assisting on-set with productions (2-4 times per month)
- Ad-hoc admin
If you have any questions regarding the role, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be reporting directly to the company founder Pierre and he will also work with you to review and sign-off each piece of work to the required standard remotely.
Please note – We are an equal opportunities employer and are determined to ensure that no applicant or employee receives less favourable treatment on the grounds of gender, age, disability, religion, belief, sexual orientation, marital status, or race, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Five GCSEs at Grades A*-C or 9 – 4 (including English & Maths), Functional Skills Level 2 in English and Maths, or a relevant Level 2 Apprenticeship.
- Good planning and organisational skills
- 1-4 years use of Adobe Premiere
- Proficiency in Photoshop (advantageous but not necessary)
- Good communication skills
- Strong knowledge of editing (ideally dramatised content and interviews- Not essential)
- Strong ability to deliver content to specified deadlines
- Able to manage workload and communicate effectively
- Reliable & Hard working
- Positive attitude
- Passionate about film/ cinema / documentaries
Training to be Provided
Level 3 Junior content Prodcuer
Things to consider
The apprenticeship programme and employment are inclusive of each other. You will need to demonstrate excellent levels of commitment to both the training and job role. You will work at Your Cinema 80% of the time, and study in further education 20% of the time.
If you’d like to apply please click HERE